7.09.2017

EASY Chocolate Mug Cake

For some reason, today I had an insatiable craving for chocolate. I ate a piece of chocolate and even a bit of a chocolate chip cookie, but nothing worked. I decided to make my chocolate mug cake and let me tell you, this hit the spot. It's delicious and best of all, it takes less than 5 minutes (literally)! 
Mug Cake - Plentiful Pastries
Chocolate Mug Cake

Cook time: 90 seconds

Yield: 1 mug cake





Ingredients:

2 tbsp cocoa powder

3 tbsp flour

1/4 tsp baking powder
3 tbsp sugar
1/2 an egg (or 1/2 a banana, as substitute)
2 tbsp oil
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 tsp milk

Steps:
1. Mix and microwave for 90 seconds

That's how easy it is!

Want to top it off with frosting? Click here for the QUICKEST Buttercream Frosting recipe!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...